Find out about our grant application process. You could be eligible for up to 75% funding for a course of treatment.
Find out how you can help our charity. There are plenty of options so don’t be shy, give it a try!
We couldn’t fund our work without your help. Make a difference in your community today by donating or fundraising.
Do you have a patient that is unable to pay for the complimentary healthcare that would benefit them?
Make a difference for just £10 a month
Your contribution will help people like Sam. A 32 year old Father who had an industrial accident which left him unable to work. Sam’s mental health quickly deteriorated and he attempted suicide.
Fortunately, Sam’s GP recommended attending a course on mindfulness, he joined an eight-week course with 3CHH and received six complementary holistic therapy treatments.
At the height of the pandemic 3 Counties Holistic Healthcare supported over 90 people like Sam who needed help with anxiety, stress and depression.
Sam has slowly got his life back on track and two years on he still regularly attends the charity’s support group.
Health and Wellbeing – 8 week course
Free to qualifying clients
You will learn:
- Acupressure points – for relieving tension & headaches
- Mix aromatherapy oils to relax or uplift your moods
- Breathing techniques to instantly bring calm and balance
- Self-healing & mindfulness
- Meditation techniques, balancing your energy centres
- To stretch and move your body & stimulate your senses
- Choose 3 holistic therapies Reiki, Holistic massage, aromatherapy, Indian head massage and reflexology
How we help!
Get Well UK, the first government-backed complementary therapy project in the UK reported that:
- 81% of clients reported an improvement in their physical health and 79% in their mental health
- 65% of GPs reported seeing the client less following the CAM referral
We Make a Difference!
Don’t take out word for it, see what our happy clients have to say.
I found the BECOMING WHOLE course very rewarding and self-fulfilling. It has taught me a much deeper awareness of my inner and outer self, how to listen to my body and my thoughts
I thoroughly enjoyed the becoming whole course run by Emma Gathergood at Healing Touch in Worcester. I recently lost my Mum and found the whole course very helpful.
The course was inspirational and thought-provoking. Emma presented it in a calm, relaxing way with lots of obvious knowledge and enthusiasm.
I found the course with Emma to be very interesting and enlightening. It has left me feeling very open and much more aware. Thank you.