Date :Tuesday 7th November Ends:Tuesday 12th December
Venue: Lyppard Community Centre Ankerage Green Wardon Villages Worcester WR4ODZ
Workshop designed and facilitated by Rita Davies
To receive full benefit weekly attendance is recommended
- To provide participants with information on how to recognise negative effects of acute and chronic pain .
- To provide participants with information on relaxation benefits of self healing techniques
- To provide participants with information on acupressure and massage sequences .
- Create a meditate space,anchoring breath .
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Recognise acute and chronic pain.
- Reconnecting mind, body, and spirit as a whole being.
- Keep a daily journal
- Awareness of destructive habits.
- Make healthy life changes diet and exercise.
- Daily self heal through acupressure massage and calming the mind .
For more information and to book please fill out the form below:
"*" indicates required fields