Three Counties Holistic Healthcare (3CHH) is a public-facing charity that provides a haven where individuals can experience the power of self-healing. Based in Worcester the services offered are wellbeing workshops and holistic treatments often funded or subsidised. We deliver our workshops from The Lyppard Community Centre Ankerage Green Warndon Villages Worcester WR40DZ or on site The treatments are outsourced to registered and insured practitioners.
To co-create a place that will foster healing and change and will enable participants to journey to a deeper sense of soul and self and in doing so, discover their power for self-healing. The charity is to make self-healing support and services available to everyone, including those who are not able to afford such services.
To benefit the general community through the provision of workshops and holistic therapies to support services with a view of enabling individuals to own their self-healing. We believe for a person to self heal they require the knowledge to do so and request before receiving treatments they attend one of the many enlightening workshops.
We embrace these key values:
- Our compassion feels suffering in the world, including our own, and we move through pain with care.
- We create an environment of teamwork and trust where acceptance and dignity are experienced by all.
- We facilitate with sensitivity and integrity.
- In working with committed, passionate people toward the greater good.
- In the strength of a Community of Practice to follow our vision.
- In creating a sacred environment where clients co-author healing change.
- In open and transparent disclosure of all our operations, fundraising initiatives, and utilisation of resources.
- In thoughtful and thorough decisions regarding application of funds.